Download and Install BidScreen XL 64 bit Software
- Verify if Excel is 64 bit or 32 bit by clicking on the Excel File menu and either the Account or Help sub-menu. After clicking the sub-menu, click the About Excel question mark button to determine the number of bits disclosed on the first line. If 32 bit, you must go back and install the 32 bit version. If Excel is 64 bit, the 64 bit version of BidScreen XL must be installed.
- Press the "BidScreen XL (64 bit)" button on the download page if Excel is 64 bit.
- Save the BidScreen_V9_64_Setup.exe file. Do not run the installation from the web page.
- Make sure Microsoft Excel is closed.
- Double click on this saved file to begin installation.
- Follow the installation wizard instructions.
Add BidScreen XL to Microsoft Excel
Excel 2013 and later:
- From a blank Excel workbook click the File tab in upper left corner of Excel.
- Select the Options sub-menu.
- Click on Add-Ins on the far left.
- Click the Go button at the bottom of the page next to Manage Excel Add-ins. This will display the Add-Ins list.
- Click Browse to locate the file.
- Navigate to C:Program Files\Vertigraph\BidScreen XL.
- Click on the file BidScreenXL_7.xlam.
- Click OK. This will place you back in the Add-Ins list.
- Click OK. A BidScreen XL tab is added to Excel ribbon.
- You must register the software after 14 days of use for continued use.
Check for Updates
When you first start the program, please check for updates.
- Open Excel and go to the BidScreen XL tab.
- Open the Menu at the left of the toolbar ribbon.
- Click on the Update Check… sub-menu.