Download and Install BidScreen XL 32 bit Software
- Verify if Excel is 64 bit or 32 bit by clicking on the Excel File menu and then the Account or Help sub-menu. After clicking the sub-menu, click the About Excel question mark button to determine the number of bits disclosed at the end of the first line. If the Excel version is 64 bit, you must install the 64 bit version.
- Press the "BidScreen XL (32 bit)" button on the download page if Excel is 32 bit.
- Save the BidScreen_V9_32_Setup.exe file. Do not run the installation from the web page.
- Make sure Microsoft Excel is closed.
- Double click on this saved file to begin installation.
- Follow the installation wizard instructions.
Add BidScreen XL to Microsoft Excel
Excel 2010 and later:
- From a blank Excel workbook click the File tab in upper left corner of Excel.
- Select the Options sub-menu.
- Click on Add-Ins on the far left.
- Click the Go button at the bottom of the page next to Manage Excel Add-ins. This will display the Add-Ins list.
- Click Browse to locate the file.
- Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)\Vertigraph\BidScreen XL folder.
- Click on the BidScreenXL_7.xlam file.
- Click OK. This will place you back in the Add-Ins list.
- Click OK to add the BidScreen XL tab to the Excel ribbon.
- You must register the software after 14 days of use for continued service.
Check for Updates
When you first start Excel, please check for BidScreen XL software updates.
- Go to the BidScreen XL tab in Microsoft Excel.
- Open the Menu on the left side of the toolbar ribbon.
- Click on the Update Check… sub-menu.
If you need assistance with installation or use of the product, please call 800-989-4243 (US and Canada) or contact Vertigraph. There is a listing of BidScreen XL FAQ's (frequently asked questions) available for review.