Download and Install SiteWorx/OS Software
Install the 64 bit SiteWorx/OS software when using the 64 bit version of Windows. The 32 bit SiteWorx/OS version must be installed when using a 32 bit Windows operating system. Click on Windows Control Panel, System icon to verify the number of bits.
- Press the proper 64 bit or 32 bit SiteWorx/OS button on the download page.
- Save the SiteWorxOS_*_Setup.exe file.
- After saving this file, run by double clicking on the file.
- Follow the installation wizard instructions.
- Display and print the tutorial.
Check for Updates
- When you first start the program, please check for updates. Go to the Help menu on the right side of the SiteWorx/OS toolbar ribbon and click on the Update Check sub-menu.
- There is a PDF file tutorial installed with the program that is helpful in learning how to complete a takeoff. Go to the SiteWorx/OS program group under the Programs or Apps listing and click on Tutorial. Video tutorials are also available.