(Click for larger image.)
BidScreen XL gives you the power to takeoff your electronic plans directly in Microsoft Excel.
Electronic plan files supported include pdf (Acrobat recommended),
tif, bmp, jpg, pic, dwg, dxf and others. With
BidScreen XL, you can zoom and pan the image while you're working in Excel.
Takeoffs are a snap, just click on a spreadsheet cell and electronically measure and
identify areas, lengths and counts from your electronic drawing files with your mouse.
The measurements and digitized takeoff drawings are saved with the Excel cell and can be
edited and printed. And, you can apply colors, count symbols, line styles and area fill
patterns to your
drawings. Sample estimating Excel template files for general contractors, concrete,
roofing, painting and other subtrades are also included. BidScreen XL is simple, efficient
and no additional hardware is needed. So, go electronic and make your takeoffs easy.
Call today and see how BidScreen XL and ePlans work for you.
Some of the enhancements added to BidScreen XL Version 6.0 include:
- Operate flawlessly with both 32bit and 64bit MS Excel.
- New Excel Ribbon User Interface under Excel 2007 and Excel 2010.
- New Project/Drawing Manager.
- Clearly display, organize, annotate, highlight and describe drawing files
at the drawing level.
- Override default settings for the current project.
- Ability to hide, or show, drawings in the drawing list.
- Provide a description to be used in the drawing list.
- Replaces thumbnails in Version 5.
- Create and change takeoff styles with enhanced color settings, area fill
patterns, line style/width independence as well as enhanced user defined custom
text count feature.
- Measure accurately when horizontal and vertical scales are different.
- New takeoff ribbon replaces the old toolbars.
- Ability to easily delete digitized takeoff information with a single
- New Create Template command easily creates a template from the current
- 100% compliance with all PDF files when Adobe Acrobat Standard or
Professional Versions 7, 8, 9, X and now XI is bundled.
- Added Windows Themes now available for user display preferences.
- The default cell comment ("A1" cell) has been replaced with a hidden
- Open large document files - the limit is in the thousands of pages.